Want your Fintech company featured on the Ireland’s leading dedicated Fintech website?
Ireland FinTech is part of the International FinTech group of Fintech news and information websites that includes US FinTech, UK FinTech and Australian FinTech, and of course, the global platform International FinTech.
To add your company to the Ireland FinTech Directory, publish all your news/press releases and share them across social media and in our newsletter, we’ve created an inexpensive Ireland FinTech membership so we can offer the highest level of service and support for your company and the industry.
Being a member of the Ireland FinTech website will help promote your Fintech company to the Ireland and the world.
What do you get?
- Your Fintech Company will have a premium listing on IrelandFinTech.co including:
- Your company bio
- Website backlinks
- Product & Services provided
- Links to social media
- Management details
- Contact email
- Dedicated ‘one-click’ link to all your company’s news
- Priority ranking on the Ireland FinTech directory
- Priority ranking on the International FinTech directory
- Complimentary listing on any of our other country sites, such as UKFinTech, USFinTech, Australian FinTech etc. (if your company operates in any of those countries
- Complimentary listing on our global Fintech website, InternationalFinTech – the world’s largest directory of FinTechs
- Links to your company’s Social Media pages
- All your relevant press/news releases posted on IrelandFinTech.co
- All your relevant press/news releases posted on InternationalFinTech.com and any other country-specific sites
- Your press/news releases shared to our growing global social media followers on LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
- Your press/news releases shared on the social media pages of International FinTech: LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
- Your articles from other media sources republished on our site and shared to our social media and newsletter audiences
- Backlinks to your website in any articles posted on IrelandFinTech.co
- Your press/news releases appearing in the Ireland FinTech newsletter
- Social media posts re your hirings in our ‘FinTech Movers & Shakers’ campaign
- “FinTech Company of the Week” – A company profile piece posted on Ireland FinTech, shared across social media and featured in the weekly Ireland FinTech newsletter
Monthly or Annual Membership Options
The Ireland FinTech membership is only €13.99 per month or €165.00 per annum which includes a complimentary listing on InternationalFinTech.com and any other relevant sites where you operate.
What do you have to do?
Use the button below to register your company and begin your subscription.
Once we have received payment, we will contact you to let you know when your company has been listed.
We look forward to you supporting us, and in turn, Ireland FinTech and International FinTech promoting and marketing your company to Ireland and the world.
Payments and cancellations
If you would prefer to make payment using direct bank transfer, or if you would like to cancel your plan at any time, please contact us at [email protected]
Corporate Sponsorship – if you’re interested in a Corporate Sponsorship of Ireland FinTech, we have a few limited and exclusive opportunities so please Contact Us.
Other Marketing Opportunities – we have plenty of other marketing and advertising opportunities where we can promote your business to our ever-growing audience on Ireland FinTech, International FinTech and/or any of our other sites.