Yooz launches in Ireland, announces availability of accounts payable automation
Yooz, the cloud-based Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) automation software company, unveils in the Irish market its new groundbreaking user experience and features with Yooz Rising, which has been launched in the US, the UK and France and successfully adopted by 1,000+ organizations.
Born in 2010 with the ambition to remove all barriers to AP & P2P automation adoption, Yooz provides a powerful, zero-capex, zero setup, zero training cloud-based solution to every organization.
Back to the roots, Yooz disrupts again and leads the market by redefining the standards of AP Automation. Yooz Rising makes no compromise between performance, simplicity, security, and features by combining:
- Real-time automation technologies thanks to a unique blend of IA Deep Learning and Big Data-based technologies, allowing every user to achieve the highest efficiencies leveraging the power of the 100+ million invoices and 1+ million vendors in the Yooz community …
- with an intuitive and modern user experience …
- … and rich and secure features: from purchase requisition to invoice payment, from regulation-compliant traceability to IA-based fraud detection.
The launch comes as a BearingPoint’s study found that 72 % of Irish financial professionals expect to invest more in technology to focus less time on manual tasks and historical reporting and more time on value-added activities, such as driving insights from data analysis – something just 12% of Irish companies are currently focusing on.
Yooz Rising is an all-in-one solution that meets the 3 vital needs of each modern organization at date:
- real-time automation from anywhere, at any time generating speed and savings
- business resilience and continuity with complete traceability and security
- Intuitiveness and simplicity as a driver for quick user adoption
Speaking on the launch, Magali Michel, EMEA Director at Yooz, concludes, “The further expansion of Yooz in Ireland demonstrates the key role automation is playing in modern finance and accounting departments. In the context of companies still facing a financial crisis, they need the kinds of digital tools that secure and optimize their business processes while minimising any future disruption. Yooz Rising perfectly matches with their needs: an unrivaled solution made for modern accounting and finance leaders striving for excellence and driven by a shared performance-driven ambition.”
The launch of Yooz in Ireland was backed up by a joint webinar in February 2021 and collaboration with the France Ireland Chamber of Commerce (FICC) and PwC, a Patron of FICC and the largest professional services firm in Ireland, sharing their expertise and experience on why digital transformation in the finance function is no longer optional.
Cliona McGowan, Director, FICC, said, “We are proud to welcome Yooz as a new member of the France Ireland Chamber of Commerce and welcome their participation in our Working Group for ICT. Uncertain times lie ahead for all businesses across the world, which means we need technologies that help companies reduce future disruption, improve operational performance and optimize current processes now more than ever before.”